Saturday, 21 July 2007

Cuttlebug and stamping stuff


Well at last back again to my Stampin blog.

I am enjoying using the new Cuttlebug machine and the embossing folders that is for sure.

It just has to be my best investment over the years as well.

I have been having fun creating my 2007 Christmas cards using both the divine Swirls embossing folder along with the Snowflake embossing folder.

I feel that I am turning out some really great cards all round just now especially for the different 1-4-1 swaps that I am doing. What a change doing 1-4-1 compared to a few years back when all we did were 6 for 5 which got very boring to say the least.


I love my atcs that i make too some of the themes get you really thinking on what to do when you don't always have all the gear to make them and then its amazing how you can improvise when you don't have the gear and it turns out right in the end.

No comments: