Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Me again

Well back again in a short space of time this time. Good news I have finally been able to make contact with a New Zealand Demonstrator for Stampin Up and she is sending off the latest catalogue to me which I should have by Friday so this will make for interesting reading and drooling over for over the weekend.

Have basically caught up on most of my July swaps now which is good for me and I am even starting to organise getting done some of my Cardworkship list swaps for August as well.

On my Rubberstampangels list we do a technique of the month swap and this month it is the direct to paper technique so last night(24July) I had fun playing around with these. Did 3 different coloured backgrounds and used one for a Travel themed card in another group. I will upload the card here when I transfer it from the big computer to CD and then onto this site.

Just waiting for my Collage Hero Arts stamp to come now from Cheryl and that will be something else to play around with as well so lots of fun times coming up stamping wise that is.
Well that's me up to date with my blogs for now.
See ya soon.

No comments: