Thursday, 17 January 2008

Managed some more cards made today




Well in spite of the 32 degree heat that we had here today I did manage to get back into the craft room and did some more tidying up and re-arranging in there. Went down to The Warehouse this morning and brought some small square cubes to put my A5 sized cardstock into and also some storage containers for my cards so just about completed in there now.


This afternoon I got two cards made the blue one in the photos is for a friend's 50th birthday next week and the green stripped one is for a swap weekly themed one.........yes you guessed it the theme is "stripes".


Hope to get back into the craft room again this evening although it is my favourite night on television as there is Coronation Street on and then McLeods Daughters which i enjoy watching as well so we will see what happens.

No comments: