Friday, 4 January 2008

Revamp e Stamping Blog




Well the revamped blog hopefully is up and running now. I like this time of the year for being nice and relaxed and getting stuff like this done.


We had been talking about this on the Card_R_Us group that I am on so decided tonight to see if this could be done. Still not blogger literate I have to admit but will take advice from my other blogger friends like Fiona and Libby so that is a good thing I think.!!!!!


I am going to try and add a sample of the card sketch card that I made yesterday. Was more than happy with it I must admit.


Have some more cards to add but will do that tomorrow.


See ya soon then.

1 comment:

FiLoMa said...

Hi Carol,

Good to see your blog revamped. The cards are beautiful. I remember seeing the blue one on Cards_r_us, but not the pink/peach one, just love the colours you have used there. You've come up with some great cards for the sketch challenge.

Cheers Fiona aka FiLoMa