Thursday, 7 February 2008

New Zealand Day


Hi there thought I would do another little update for now. Yesterday was Waitangi Day or New Zealand Day here in New Zealand so I trust that all Kiwis
(New Zealanders) had a nice relaxing day off. I did after I came right from being sick over night. Not sure if it were food poisoning or not as Murray and I went out for dinner for his birthday the night before and in the early hours of yesterday morning I woke up with a severe headache, sweating and then was sick. Was a while before I came right again though. Amazing how much a shower can help there I reckon and some sunshine as well.
I did manage to do two or three cards needed for swaps so all was not lost for me. Haven't taken photos of them yet but will do so and add them here some time today.
Back to finish the emails now.

No comments: