Saturday, 2 February 2008

Time to blog again





Well here we are already into February. Hadn't realised it had been a few days since I last blogged so will have to make up for that now I think.


We have been havign some very hot days here in the last week so haven't felt like doing a lot apart from what had to be done plus some more cleaning at the craft and technology centre where I have my little part time job there. Hope to go back and do some more today with Murray doing the outside windows for me. Luckily for me the classes themselves don't start there for another week so this coming week will still go in each day and just keep it up to date.


All going well Murray could be starting a temporary 6 week job this coming week. Just waiting to hear from the Personnel placements team as to when.


My KYB or Know your bible study group is due to start back for the year on the 11th February and Raewyn dropped in our first study book for the year to me last night so now this coming week I can work on that.


I have managed to do some cards this last week and also finally was able to get my Bind it All swap book completed and in the mail and Rachel my partner really liked what I did so that was a relief I can tell you.


I am also uploading some cards and stuff here now as well so do take a look and let me know what you think by leaving a comment.


I see that one or two of you already have and this is good.


Until next time.

No comments: