Sunday, 16 March 2008

card sketches and my takes on them




Well here I am back again. I must be feeling good again as I have spent a lot of time this last week doing lots of cards for the different swaps plus also today I have made 10 atcs for various swaps that I signed up for as well.


While I have been crafting I have been playing my music again and in particular my new Celtic music CD that I brought yesterday. It just makes me feel so nice and mellow and relaxed as I craft away in my craft room.


The weather was certainly cooler today after the extreme heat of yesterday where it got to 30 degrees.


I'm even looking forward to going to a card making class this week. We are doing about Cuttlebugs so it will be great to get some more ideas to use in my cards so continue to watch this space for my samples of what I learned.


Now for some of my latest creations

No comments: