Sunday, 13 April 2008

Now I am back to normal again




Well where are the days going to HUH. Can't believe it is the 13th April already and I have been missing in action once again but with reason to. I was doing some care support work last weekend and didn't have time to update my blog so this morning I decided it was time to do so.

I have purchased some more new stamps one lot was through Trademe and they are in a Christmas theme so have them to try out some time today all going well plus I am currently working on an altered coaster. This is the first time that I have done anything like this so hope that it turns out ok.

I got my appointment time in the mail yesterday for my Ultrasounds on my kidneys and bladder but it isn't until the 15th May so still a month away but I don't mind those ultra sounds they are nothing really. I just hate having to have nothing to eat till afterwards though so hope that I don't have any lows over that time as well as that could prove tricky for me.

I am also going to try acupuncture later this week as my massage lady suggested that I give this a go so I am going to do so.

I have some photos of Fluffy my cat and the different ways she sleeps on the chair and the sofa when the log fire is on.

Also another Christmas card that I have done in this last week.

No comments: