Friday, 25 April 2008

Time to update again





Well where has this last week gone too HUH. Its sped by just as quick as what last week did I reckon.

So far with my school term clean I have managed to get the cooking room completed this week and also made a start on the woodwork room.

I hope to go back in tomorrow and do some more on that room as well.


I had a lovely day out with my friend Jan yesterday in Christchurch. Managed to do a bit of damage money wise but hey what the heck it was my money that wasn't marked for anything else but card making stuff. I think I spent just on $200 all up. I stocked up on cardstock, a few designer papers that took my eye a new Adirondack Sail Blue inkpad, some embossing powders that were going cheap seeing as I am back into doing more embossing at the present time. I wasn't going to buy any stamps but finished up with 4 new ones. One was a really nice verse stamp, an Eiffel tower stamp to use with my travel themed swaps, a fishing stamp and a Dream stamp. Think I might be right for a while with stamps and cardstock so probably the only thing that I will need to get is embellishments as I didn't see a lot that I liked or else they had no price on them.

I have made a few cards this week as well, another Christmas card, a page map challenge card, a Cuttlebug birthday card and a card of the month themed card that is for a swap that I am on.

These will be uploaded at the end of this post so I do hope that you all go take a look as well.

No comments: