Monday, 26 May 2008

At last I am back



Well I seemed to have trouble getting on here over the weekend so decided to try again just now and Yippee I made it in so time to play catch up today.

I have had a reasonably busy weekend with one thing or another but I did find time to play and make some cards mainly for swaps but also one or two for Christmas cards so am getting on with my 2008 Christmas cards now.

Well I am away for a 5 day holiday later in the week. It means no email, no Murray just lots of relxation well hopefully as my friend and I plan to see some craft shops around the area we are going to and also go to a craft fair on the Saturday. I will be getting my digital camera ready too and hopefully able to take loads of photos while away.

Ok here are some more photos of cards made recently. do take a look

1 comment:

kazan said...

love all your cuttlebug stuff - hope to see some of your work on 2 sketches 4 you too.
:) Kazan