Sunday, 4 May 2008

Cuttlebug cards using the small embossing folders




Here are two cards that I have made in the last day or so using the Cat embossing folders from the Cuttlebug range. These are the set of four that you get.


When I first went and tried these folders out I wondered for a start why I had brought them but after finding out more about them through the New Zealand Cuttlebug_Inspirations group that I have recently joined I redid the blue one by just outlining the embossing with a blue Gel pen that I have. It stands out more this way now. Also with the other cat card I made it stand out more by using these flower type sequins on it. Now I can say that I am happy to have brought this set. I am also eyeing up the Christmas set of 4 embossing folders as I think that would have a lot of uses for when I am doing my 2008 Christmas cards.


Here are the cards that I did using these folders

No comments: