Tuesday, 13 May 2008

More musings from me




Well we are now into another week and its been good for me so far even though its been mighty cold with a couple of really good frosts the last couple of mornings as well. This morning was a beaut one so much so that Murray put the log fire on early so the house is now feeling nice and warm.

I got too yesterday and made about 4 cards so had a productive day that way.

Today I went into Bunnings here in town and got some 4 inch paint card samples in different colours and ran them through the Cuttlebug. I must say I am impressed with how they turned out and will make great card backgrounds. One I tried through the Nestabilites and it worked alright so I am using it for a "paste" swap that I am on. I then went to the rEsene Paint shop on the way to do my school cleaning this afternoon and got two of their deleted wallpaper sample books and are going to try these through the Cuttlebug as well and of course tomorrow being Wednesday I am going to Methven with my friend Jan for the Stampin Up Cuttlebug class so can't wait to see what Alison has planned for us this time and I will show on here what we get done so keep watching this space.

Now for some more cards to show you as well.

See ya soon.

No comments: