Thursday, 15 May 2008

Stampin Up class day yesterday






Well I had a great morning up at Methven our local ski resort town yesterday with my friend Janet when we went up for Alison's Cuttlebug Stampin Up class.


We made 4 cards for the morning and I enjoyed making all four and as well enjoyed the Stampin Up stamps that we used for these projects.


After our class that morning Jan and I went into the village and found a nice cafe and had lunch there and then headed back into town again.


Jan has also asked me to come with her up to Nelson on our next holiday weekend to house sit for her friends up there so at this stage we be away for five days so that will be great for me as I haven't had a complete break like this in absolutely ages. No computer, no school cleaning work no Murray for 5 whole days. I also know it will be on benefit to both Murray and I to have this time apart as well. I already feel good after having last week out of town doing that little bit of extra work that I did.




This morning I went up to the hospital for my kidneys and bladder ultrasound. It took all of 15 minutes and was nothing really. Now to wait to see what the results are if any.




I have been busy playing in my craft room today. I have done a technique using acetate and tissue kind of like the Caught in Crystal technique but a heck of a lot easier. Will show pictures of that when I have finally completed the card.




I also have just decorated some of this paper lace stuff that came with my quilling order from Australia today. What I did was used one of my ink cubes and swiped it down the paper lace. I will next add it to the card. So quick so easy.


Well that's it for today now for the photos from class yesterday.

No comments: