Saturday, 17 May 2008

Thank God it is Saturday again

Gee another week has sped by. It seems like it is still last Saturday but there have been those days in between or was it because I had a week of doing things like the Stampin Up Cuttlebug class Wednesday morning and then the Ultrasound for kidneys and bladder Thursday morning.
Now its Saturday afternoon again.
Its lovely and sunny out but boy we had another good frost this morning that is for sure.
I hope to have some time in my craft room this afternoon playing catch up with card swaps and working on some new things as well.
I want to try more from my Wallpaper sample books that I brought during the week. They go good through the Cuttlebug embossing folders especially the plain wallpaper samples the florals and other stuff aren't near as clear but can still be used as well.
I am wanting to try the Faux Cloisonne technique on glossy magazine paper and embossing powder to.
Well that's it from me for now. Catch ya later.

No comments: