Friday, 9 May 2008

Where has the week gone to




Hi I am back again and didn't realise that its been a week since I was here. Time time is just whizzing by at the moment I reckon and I know that I aren't the only one who is noticing it either.

Well my new Rectangle Nestabilities arrived by courier yesterday afternoon and I just love them. Have already used them a couple of times just to make sure they work properly you see.

I made the cat card using both the nestability die and the new cat die that I got at the same time. Hasn't this card turned out super. Well I think so.

I'm getting ready to go and do some more respite care this week. Just as well its not all the time just one offs which suits me fine.

Next week I have my kidney ultrasound appointment to go to and then the week after is the Endoscopy for the bladder so will be happy when these two medical appointments are out of the way that is for sure.

On next Wednesday morning my friend Jan and I are going to Methven to Alison's Stampin Up Cuttlebug class which we are both looking forward to doing more with our Cuttlebugs so will share what we make at that class after we come home.

I hope that you enjoy the card I am going to show on here as well.

No comments: