Sunday, 29 June 2008

More Stampin Up cards





Here are four more cards that I made at a recent Stampin Up class on the 17th June. I really love this cute little owl stamp that we used and the branch stamp that we used with a couple of the cards that night. I finished up buying Alison's spare owl stamp as I had been eyeing for a while so now have my own.


The first card was made using Stampin Up products and a Hero Arts Best Wishes collage stamp.

This card we made could be used for a Male birthday card. You know how hard they are don't you.!!!!!


The second card the green one was using this fern and berries stamp not sure if it were Hero Arts or Stampin Up for this one but I did learn something new when we did this card as we used a blender pen with the Versacolour one inch ink pads. I have had a blender pen but didn't really know how to use it so since then have used it frequently. I may just have to get the Stampin Up ones some time soon I think. This card was done as a Thank You card by the way.


The next card is using that tiny Hero Arts owl stamp amd the branch stamp embellished with a tiny flower and brad and an any occasion sentiment. This was so quick and easy to make I have to say.


The final card we made at this class was the three owls on the branch card using Hero Arts stamps, and Stampin Up cardstock and colouring pencils. And another quick and easy card to make.


These classes are just great and I am learning so much from them as well plus at $10 for a class where we make usually 4 cards its great value for money as well.


Here are the four cards now for you to view

2 comments:

Suezette said...

Carol, Very lovely cards you made at the Stampin Up class.
TFS!
Suezette

WendyP said...

great cards Carol. i agree that owl is very cute !! hugs