Sunday, 29 June 2008

some cards made earlier this month




Here are 3 cards that I made earlier this month. The first one was a birthday card using a card sketch not sure where I got it from though and it was for my friend Joy. I like using these green colours they look so fresh.


The second card is for a weekly themed swap on one of the internet groups that I am on. That particular week the theme was wheels so I decided to go with the bicyle. This is a favourite stamp of mine that I need to use more often.


The last card in this post was a "freebie" swap on one of my internet lists. The hostess sent us these acrylic stamps to use on our cards. I had two to choose from so decided to use "imagine" and what I did was coloured in the word using Adirondack alcohol ink Raspberry and I used as embellishments these lovely pink gemstones and my small daisy punch for the pink flowers.

The hostess is going to have another of these swaps in August so think i will sign up for this again then.


here are the cards for you to enjoy

No comments: