Sunday, 17 August 2008

Some exciting news

Well I think it is exciting news as my sister and brother in law are celebrating their 40th Wedding anniversary abeit a little bit late but Murray and I have been invited to attend their celebrations in Christchurch. They are going to renew their vows on the 6th September at 3pm in the afternoon followed by afternoon tea. It means that I will get to see members of my family and extended family that I haven't seen for a very long time plus I feel its the start of a come back of sorts to bringing us altogether again. I realise it won't be the same as it once was but its a start never the less plus Murray gets to meet my family now as well although I am not sure if my brother from Australia will be there I guess I will have to wait and see what happens on the day.

I haven't done a lot with card making this last week but should be able to this coming week as I have another card making class coming up this Tuesday night its a Christmas card class using Hero Arts stamps so am looking forward to this as well.

Have fun crafting

No comments: