Thursday, 7 August 2008

Some more creations to show



Well hi there I am here again. A few things have been happening which I thought that I would share along with a couple of cards that I have done over the week.

The first thing I wanted to share with you was we have decided to change internet providers. This will take place two weeks from today. The worst part is having to let everyone know what our new email address will be but the best thing is the huge savings we are able to get by changing over plus we are able to get more gigabytes through the company we are going to which means I can now use instant messenger again plus if we don't use all the gigabytes in one month they will roll them over to the next which is fantastic and should be a better way of doing things than is happening now.

I have been making cards the last few days and have two to share with this post. One is a Christmas tree made out of scraps and the other is a page map challenge for one of my groups. Both cards were really simple to make as well. Enjoy

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Carol, Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have been enjoying looking at yours as well! You have made some great cards! Barbara (itsallaboutthecreation)