Sunday, 19 October 2008

Show and tell time



Hi all at last I have some time to get on the desk top computer and do an update here.
Once again another week has quickly gone and its getting closer to my 53rd birthday as well. We are going to Christchurch for the day to celebrate this year so I am looking forward to this day out very much.
My Caring caller work that I do for St John's continues to go well and i am hoping to do this for the church Pastoral Care team when Heather gets back from her holiday.
The latest news on Alistair is that he starts at the local YMCA tomorrow and works towards doing more for NCEA courses so that he can get a good job in the not too distant future.

I have another card making class this coming week. We are working with Punches this time and I can't wait to see what Alison has in store for us this time too.

No comments: