Saturday, 25 October 2008

This week just gone





ell another busy week has all but finished an now we are onto a long holiday weekend for us in New Zealand.
I haven't got much planned so will just take it quietly and relax a lot. The weather doesn't sound all that great for us either and today as I sit writing this its overcast and trying to rain.
I went to card class again Tuesday night and we made another four cards using different punches. I will share them with you with this post so that you can see what I did there.
I have been busy selling old Christmas stamps on Trade me and that has been going good too. I am planning on using the money from these to buy more supplies when I go up to Christchurch for my birthday on 5th November. You could say this will be my birthday present to me. That way I get things that I know I can make use of. I hope to get some more Cuttlebug folders and dies.
Next week is busy as well. I have to visit the Diabetic eye doctor and that kind of makes me a tad nervous as I am not sure what is happening with my cataracts I only know that when I go outside in the sun its very very glary for me.
On Wednesday night we have our last Open meeting for Diabetes for the year and its a cooking demonstration for Healthy foods for Diabetics so that should be interesting too.
Alistair is enjoying the YMCA classes so that is good and last night he made dessert for us Piklets......yum!!
Well better get off here now. Have a great weekend everybody. Cheers

No comments: