Monday, 27 October 2008

Up to date with October swaps yah!!!



Well I have had a great holiday weekend this weekend just finished. We went down to the video shop yesterday and got out some dvds so yesterday afternoon I spent watching a Danielle Steel DVD called Safe Harbour and it was good to be able to just sit and watch a whole DVD for once. I am going to also watch Becoming Jane as I haven't really seen it all either.

I did get all my October swaps up to date today and now all I have to do is a couple of return 1-4-1's and that's it for the month.

On the Trade Me side of things I have just one stamp letf to sell out of this lot of stamps and are waiting to hear back from the fixed offer that I put up.

Here are a couple of cards that I did today. One is a cuttllebug Christmas card that was part of a Yahoo groups swap and the other is a technique of the month swap using the "Soot technique" which I really like to do.
Have a great week.

No comments: