Thursday, 13 November 2008

Playing again







Hi all just thought I would touch base again with some more cards that I have been making over this week. This time I have concentrated on Birthday cards, well one card was used as a birthday card and this is the green floral window card with the brown and cream flowers attached in the center with a brad. The pink window card is what I have done for an "embellishment swap" that I am on on one of my Yahoo groups.The last card which is the brown birthday card is one that I was playing with with my borders Cuttlebug folders and this is what I came up with. I am really happy with the completed result as well.



Weather wise it has been extremely hot here today definitely Summer time for us now for sure and typical of a Canterbury "show week" kind of weather as well.



Alastair has just missed out on the trainee check out job at the New World supermarket but they told him they are keeping his details on file so that can't be too bad can it.



Ok now to show you the photos of those cards I have playing at creating this week.

No comments: