Saturday, 27 December 2008

Blog make over and stuff







Well Christmas Day has been and gone and I am pleased its all over for another year as well. It was very low key but I didn't mind that too much either.





I have decided to give my blog a bit of a make over. My friend Libby has inspired me as well as give me some help to do this and now that I have done it it is a lot easier than I thought. I guess this was because I was scared I would loose my widgets and posts and didn't want this to happen.The next thing I am going to learn how to do is add a header (banner) to my blog. I am so glad that they have those codes as it certainly makes life a whole lot easier and one can then use different layout skins rather than the ones on Blogger itself.




Back to Christmas Day it was a quiet affaire with just the three of us. I couldn't get over how fast the day went actually and even the days following have gone fast too.




I got photos printed from the digital camera yesterday of Christmas Day and are going to put them in another Kaisercraft album that I brought to do this.




I have even done a few more cards for swaps for next year and for upcoming birthdays so will share these with you with this post as well.




Hope you are all having a good weekend too.

No comments: