Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Card class and this and that











Hi there back again. Last night I went to my last card class for the year at Elsa's and had a lovely relaxing evening. We made yet another 4 really nice cards. 2 using the Cuttlebug folders and of course my favourite stamp company Hero Arts.These are the 4 cards that I did and can now show you
I have also just had a letter from the Christchurch eye clinic today telling me that I am a priority 1 patient in need of urgent cataract surgery and they have put me on that list and are guranteeing me my surgery within 6 months so we will have to wait and see as one hears about what happens in New Zealand hospital waiting lists but the really great thing is that once the cataracts are removed I will be able to see loads better than I am now that is for sure.

No comments: