Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Happy New Year







Hi all I have managed to get back on again today to my blog. Man where has the day gone. It seems to have sped by as here I am at 7pm New Year's Eve 2008 sitting at my computer writing up my blog.






Can't also beleive that in five days time I have been blogging for a whole year. Gee again where has that time gone to. I just really don't know but do watch this space asi feel a plan coming on for celebrating my first blogaversary on here.






I am uploading two more cards that I have made yesterday and again today. Yesterday's make is the girl with the ballet shoes dancing as this is for a Summer Dance swap that I am on and the second one is for New Year cotw theme that I am in. I had this lovely Pohutakawa paper that seemed to work in well with the wine glasses and bottle of wine and the balloons are peel offs that just said they were right for this card as well.

No comments: