Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Look what arrived at my place today and the album I did just before Christmas




























I am getting good at this with two posts in one day but I wanted to be caught up before the end of the year on here and I think that I am going to be now which is really good.














Look what arrived in the mail for me today....what I have been waiting for for a month the 2009 Hero Arts Catalogue nad on the quick look that i have had through it am most impressed. Have already added to my wish list a couple of stamps that I would like to get.












Leading up to Christmas I brought this Kaisercraft album to do up the photos from the triple christening and my sister's 40th Wedding anniversary that we went to in September. I am rather pleased with my effort here I might add. I am now doing one up of Christmas Day 2008 so will share that here soon too.

No comments: