Wednesday, 7 January 2009

More show and tell time
















Well the week is already half gone now and next week looks like it will be a kind of full week for me as well.





I was rungt today and asked to help deliver Meals on Wheels for the Red Cross group next Wednesday at lunch time so Murray and i will do this together, one drives and the otherruns in with the packed meals from the hospital kitchen and its something we both like to do as well. Then on the Friday morning of that week I go and work in the local Red Cross shop for the morning.





The cards I have made are all for current swaps that I am in and there are also 5 atcs that I have made in the last week as week. The green and white, brown and cream and pink and black are for one of my card making list January swaps. The pale blue Cuttlebug card was another 4 elements card that i had to make, one is a Valentine's card using my new Sizzix embossing folders which seem to make a very clear embossed card I think. the white black and a touch of red is for the same group as the 3 colour combo atcs that I did and the bird call Cuttlebug card also for that same group but you had to use something with gold hence the gold ribbon.





Now to show the cards.

No comments: