Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Cuttlebuged altered CD


Hi all well I am on a roll this week so far with managing to do daily posts on my blog so that is something for me to have achieved

Yesterday afternoon I started back at my KYB(know your Bible) study group at Raewyn's. I hope to be able to do the whole year this year and I find that at this group I just learn so much and Raewyn is such a good leader as well and so very helpful to me too.

Thursday night I start at Tai Chi so this will be interesting also as it is something that I have never done before and if it can help me with the Diabetes then I am all for it.

Next week on the Wednesday morning I am going up to Methven to Allison's place for Stampin Up classes so am looking forward to getting back into that again as well.

I feel the need to keep busy so that is why I am very pleased that the year has started again for me also.

Yesterday afternoon after i came back from Bible study I didn't have to go into do the school cleaning as the classes at the centre there only start back next Monday so I sat and worked on this altered CD that I have signed up for as a swap on one of my lists. It had to have some Cuttlebugging on it somewhere so the circle is cut using my on loan round Spellbinders and put through the "bug" using the Swiss Dots folder, firstly I painted the CD after sanding it lightly and painted it in black acryllic paint then left the CD to dry. The paper used was some I had on hand and not sure what brand it is sorry about that, I used my Spellbinders butterfly cut, stencil and emboss set for the pink butterfly in the centre. I used my Carl punch the small flower one and punched out the pink flowers and stuck them on the outer of the CD and then I added Hero Arts perls to give the circle effect. I must say that I am rather happy with the final outcome of the CD. Do feel free to go take a peek as well and leave comments too. Now for Show and Tell time.

No comments: