Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Eye appointment update and a couple of cards




Well I went up to Christchurch yesterday morning for my follow up eye appointment from my visit back at the beginning of December. The registrar that I saw told me that nothing had changed regarding my eyes and cataracts but she did promise me that she was going to"fast track" my cataract surgery to sooner rather than later so that I am able to see more better than I do at present so I am kind of picking that this could happen before Easter even though that is 7 weeks away



We were not as long there this time so we went on up to Montarga Stamps where I managed to get some card making supplies that I needed plus I found that I had qualified for another free stamp so that was a bonus for me. From here we went over to Denny's restaurant for a late lunch and then went on to Spotlight store and Payless plastics. So I did manage to get some retail theraphy in which was good.



Got home in time for a coffee then head on down to ACTC for cleaning.



Here are a couple of cards that I made on Sunday.



One is a 4 elements card using a yellow circle an animal image a brown layer and buttons.



The other card is for a Baby card. I decided to use pale lemon as then it could be for either a boy or a girl. I used my favourite Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder on the card and a found baby image that I had in my "stash" and used that plus the Congratulations stamp.



Thanks for looking

No comments: