Thursday, 5 February 2009

Late today with my blogging




Well its late afternoon on Thursday 5th and I am jsut able to get onto blogging for today as our kinect server was playing up with us this morning.


Today is Murray's birthday but we are just playing it very low key as we don't really do birthdays between him and me. I made him a lovely criss cross card and he liked it so that was the main thing.


I got two more cards made yesterday. The first one is using my new Hero ARts birthday cupcake stamp that I got with the new 2009 catalogue. I am making good use of it as well


The second card is using the Cuttlebug bird call folder and using the clouds template from All Night Media which I have had for many years now and still use it lots and I have used gold Kaiser rhinestons as well and a Happy Birthday peel off.


I had a good diabetic review with my doctor this morning and he is quite pleased with the results so far so I hope that I can maintain this for when I got to see him again the middle of March.


Here are the cards made from yesterday for you to see.

No comments: