Wednesday, 4 February 2009

More Show and Tell from me




Hi all back yet again gee I am going well on my blog this week aren't I. I had another play round with card making yesterday so will show these with this post as well.


The first card is an anniversary card that I made using Cuttlebug wavy square dies and a Cuttlebugged die embossed heart cut out of vellum that came through a swap I was on last year and I stamped in black ink the words With Love on the heart and Happy Anniversary on the white card.


The second card that I got to make yesterday was for a black and white combo swap for one of my February swaps. I used the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder for the black blackground, my Scalloped ovals for the centerpiece and one of my Asian lady stamps which I stamped with black ink in the centre of the oval. Once again I am really happy with the outcome of both of these cards. I am finding that by taking my time and planning out my cards like these two that I have far better results. Do please take a peak and leave comments if you want too.

No comments: