Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Monday Mojo challenge #78


Yes I am on a roll today with my challenges here is my take on the Monday Mojo card sketch #78. Its another one that I have enjoyed making and let's think about it you have a couple of cards already made to use as either RAKS or birthdays or as in one group we have at various times A Flood winner so doing this the cards are already made in advance. perhaps I need to do some in Christmas themes too as so far I have only made one Christmas card this year. Maybe after I have my eye surgery i will get into doing this year's Christmas cards more. Kind of want to get this surgery on the 30th March out of the way first although its not concerning me in any way. Enjoy this week's Monday Mojo card. Here is the link to the list for more inspiration as well http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

No comments: