Sunday, 29 March 2009

two more Easter cards that I made




Hi everyone thought I would get another quick post in before going up to the city to have my cataract surgery tomorrow(Monday 30th).


I was playing around with this Joyfold card and did these two cards the pink one uses ordinary pink cardstock and the inside smaller card uses the pink coredination cardstock that I have recently gotten. I put that through the Cuttlebug using my favourite Swiss Dots folder of course and again using these lovely Easter stickers that I got from my local $2 shop.


The designer paper is from Kaiser. I just love their double sided papers that they now have they are so versatile.


The second card is again the same Joyfold design which I found extremely easy to do and again using two shades of green coredination cardstock and the reversable Kaiser paper and more $2 stickers from the just Incredible $2 and more local shop here.


I will be away from here till the middle of the week as my cataract surgery is tomorrow but hopefully all will go well and I can see a heck of a lot better than all this blurines that I have at present and the inability to see the fine print too.

No comments: