Wednesday, 15 April 2009

2 weekly challenge 1 swap theme 1 card for all 3 if that makes sense


Ok I am entering this particular card for two challenges this week. The first challenge is over at http://thepinkelelphantchallenge.blogspot.com/ for their colour challenge this week which was pink,green and yellow. I don't mind using pink and green together but adding the yellow was a challenge for me so I guess I took the easy way out here and used my trusty favourite gems the Kaisercraft rhinestones in a yellow colour. The next challenge that I am taking part in is over athttp://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/for their challenge#26 Shape it cards and they had to be anything but square cards so this is the one that I chose the TPE and The Cuttlebugspot challenges. I use this lovely pink core'dination cardstock which I really love to use at present, I then embossed with my good ole Swiss Dots embossing folder, I used gold fancy line peeloffs for the edging, a green leaft from the cuttlebug collection and the yellow daisy brought from the local $2 shop here. The sentiment is Spring by Hero Arts. I am also going to use this card for a swap on one of my Yahoo groups for their Spring themed card this week.

No comments: