Thursday, 7 May 2009

Latest cuttlebug class cards May 5 2009











Hi all I went along to another Cuttlebug class on Tuesday morning of this week. We made the usual 4 cards using Cuttlebug folders and dies.




The first card was a pot of flowers and that was the one that challenged me most this time. This is the one made of brown cardstock and an assortment of Cuttlebug die flowers as well.




We then made a Mother's Day or any special day card using the Leafy branch folder and more Cuttlebug flowers. I really like this one and intend to make some of this at a later date. This is the creamy coloured bas card with lilac and grey backgrounds that seem to go nice together I reckon.




The third card was another simple but effective male card using the Striped Cuttlebug folder eyelets and a star punched out and stuck to the brown strip of cardstock. As I say very effective.




The last card was a birthday card and a new type of fold to me with the edge punched using the Stampin Up scallop punch and the Happy birthday Cuttlebug folder. Its also one that I am planning to adapt to use for Christmas cards.




Hope you like these as much as I did apart from the challenge of the Pot of Flowers card.

No comments: