Friday, 14 August 2009

Made some cards today







Well I have had a nice afternoon in my craft room this afternoon and managed to make 3 cards one of these being another Christmas card in which I used the Cuttlebug Christmas tree folder and trimmed it with blue rhinestones and some blue Christmas ribbon.



I had also made a Wedding Anniversary card for a friend as well. I used one of the Cuttlebug flower border folders shaded it with Red Versacolour Ink and used some paper flowers from Kaisercrafts. I did this card using the gatefold style.



The third card I made is for one of my August swaps that I am on. It is using vellum so I rolled this through the Bug using my new Victorian Cuttlebug embossing folder which seems to work pretty well with vellum as I have found. I also used Kaisercraft blue flowers for this too and some nice blue patterned ribbon that I brought from my local scrapbook store.



Hope you like what I have done.

No comments: