Friday, 1 January 2010

Happy New year

First card and blog mini make over for 2010-01-01 Well today is the 1st January 2010. Where did this last decade go to huh.

Murray and I went for a mini bush walk this afternoon up at Awa Awa Rata Reserve about 15 minutes west of methven and just up from the

Mt Hutt ski field. Had a lovely walk and we didn't get all the way up the track that I wanted to go to either. Not quite there fitness wise so

I guess this means I need to work harder at the gym from now on. I am going back tomorrow (Saturday) and will try to go most days from

Now on as well.

I made my first card for 2010 today as well. Its for an anything Goes swap that I take part in on one of my groups. Enjoy these photos of both our bush walk

And my New Year's card from today and of course HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL MY INTERNET FRIENDS

No comments: