Saturday, 20 February 2010

The Pink elephant challenge #54 and a personal swap challenge card


Hi all here is card for this week'http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/s challenge #54 which was just to use ribbon. I had to make a black,white and a touch of red card for one of my internet groups February swaps and also combined it with TPE challenge. I used a white card for the based then ran the black cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the Bubbles folder I think its called. I cut out also using the Cuttlebug and the vintage corners dies two red corners and attached these to the black piece of cardstock. The ribbon was left over from a bits and pieces swap and I thought that this was just the right piece for this challenge. The white Hello is also a Cuttlebug die. I had fun making this card. Enjoy

No comments: