Sunday, 9 May 2010

Christmas cards made today

Hi all about time I added to my blog again. Life has been very busy and very full on of late. I have put in my resignation for my school cleaning job taking effect as from 28th May.
Have had problems with Alastair as well he hadn't been paying his court reparations and the Project Turnaround man rung him during the week saying that he needed to have these paid before returning to court on 17th May so Carol being the caring generous  kind of person that she is said that she would help him out by paying $200 for him over the next two weeks and his father paying the other $100 with the proviso he pay us back. That was fine and got sorted then blow me down there has been some more trouble over the weekend with a 16 year old girl making threatening and abusive phone calls to not only him but the whole household so had to get the  police involved. its all sorted now hopefully.
On top of all this I have managed to remain kind of cool and relaxed by doing some card making.
I made a couple of bookmarks for swaps I am in, two Christmas cards one trying something a bit different using different sizes of double sided tape and sprinkling gold glitter onto it and shaking off the excess, I ran through the cuttlebug my newest Christmas greeting folder and stuck this onto the card and also adhered the Kaiser rhinestone Christmas Tree.
Enjoy my photos.

No comments: