Monday, 21 June 2010

Some more cards that I have made over the weekend



I had an enjoyable relaxing weekend this one just gone and managed to get  some cards made for different swaps and challenges I am taking part in this week.
Not only that I have finished knitting another hat for my church's winter programm that of Operation Cover Up. Each winter volunteers in the church family knit peggy squares to be made up into blankets and as well hats and scarves. These usually go to places like Romania and other countries in Europe where they are most needed. So far I have done two children's hats and have just started on the third one today.
The cards that I made over the weekend were for sketches one was for my Paper Follies group over at Yahoo groups and the other one was for I did it Creations forum. I think there is another part to the new name of the forum but have trouble remembering it at presemt.
The landscape brown toned card was made for a swap at Paper Follies and I am really happy with the way this one turned out.
The second card the red and cream one is made for the sketch at I did it Creations forum.
Enjoy

No comments: