Friday, 23 July 2010

Cards made over the last two days

Hi there have been busy making some more cards again over the last couple of days. Two are for a design team call that I have decided to try over at http://icsketches.blogspot.com/.
One is a Thinking of you card to send to a family whose wife/mother was on one of my Yahoo groups and who died suddenly the other day. The other cards were cards that I just played around with. One took me 10 minutes to make as I used stickers for this.
I have been writing to various organisations around New Zealand asking them if they would like home made cards donated to them to distribute to people who maybe are suffering from Terminal Cancer, or who are unable to afford to buy cards that kind of thing and last night I had a reply back from the Christchurch City Mission saying that they would love to have cards to distribute at Christmas time. They suggested around 200 or whatever amount I felt comfortable with making so am going to make a start on this soon as I realise Christmas is now fast approaching us.
Here are the cards that I have made. Enjoy.

No comments: