Friday, 9 July 2010

Some more new cards and family stuff


Well can't believe that Ali has been at the LSV course at Burnham Military Camp for six weeks now and has his March out parade and Graduation ceremony tomorrow 10th July. Am hoping to get some photos of Ali in his Army uniform so that I can do a mini scrapbook album of him .
I have been doing some cards in the last week or too for various swaps that I am in this month. That is one thing about not working as I was I have more time to do these now and instead of rushing them can really plan them out more.
Oh and talking of work the Good Lord as answered my prayers and blessed me with some more respite care work for which I am very thankful for.
The cards that I am uploading are various ones, one is a card map with the tag as the central focal point,
there is one iwth just a single flower stamp and sentiment ,no background no designer paper no embellishments. I did enjoy doing this one and also made use of the huffing technique that I learned again at card class earlier this year. I made two more Christmas cards both using Cuttlebug Christmas folders that I purchased from here http://www.ohmycrafts.com/. I specially like the Winter Woods folder but also am starting to like the Christmas Wreath one as well.
Have a nice day and thank you for looking

No comments: