Sunday, 18 July 2010

A weekend of card making


It was a good weekend to get caught up on card swaps that I signed up for for the month of July. I had to do a music one so used the Cuttlebug Allegro folder for the background and printed off some free sheet music to use as I didn't have anything else suitable here.
Also did a Thank You card using the fold back fold and turquoise cardstock for this card.
Had to make a direct to paper background card as another swap so used my Versa colour inks in violet, lilac and pink for this. I love going back to some of the older techniques like this and the huffing technique which I did a wee while ago. They are so very easy to do but you ted to forget about using them with all the new stuff that is around just now.
I had to make a card with the theme of Time so used my favourite fob watch stamp for that and the purple card is for a sketch challenge and a monochromatic purple swap I had to do.
Enjoy my shares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, it's actually a nice for me to go to see this web site, it consists of
important Information.

My web-site ... cardshare server