Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Found my mojo again

wEll have found my stamping mojo again after it had gone for a short walkabout. Its also good to learn what browsing at Google can do for inspiration as well.
I have cards to show that have been quick to produce hence giving me the kick start for getting back into regular card making again.
The pink birthday card was made in 10 minutes using my trusty Cuttlebug and blooms and dots folder I think it is plus  Kaisercraft blong flower.
the christmas card also took less than 10 minutes to make as I had the base card partly done and just needed to add the sentiment for it.
the music card is for a card swap I am in this week and and again using the Allegro Cuttlebug embossing folder.
The other birthday card I made I used the Happy birthday embossing folder on metallic cream paper and a take on the tri fold card.
I do hope that you can come and take a peek at what I have done over the weekend.
I had to redo the post as I mucked up the picture uploads maybe sending the pictures in email is not suitable for this computer I am thinking.

No comments: