Saturday, 16 April 2011

Wednesday 13th April 2011card class cards and more

Here I am again with another post this time to show you the two cards we made at class this last Wednesday one was done using the technique of paper piecing and that card was the poppies card photo I made, the second one was like a gatefold card with a square punched hole punched out at the bottom of the card.
And then yesterday in the mail I got my new bookatrix board that my friend Anne in Australia got for me off e-bay.  I spent the afternoon playing with and made this lovely pink bookatrix birthday card.
The teddy bear card is my attempt at paper piecing I wanted to keep it simple so this is why I used the teddy bear stamp this time and I also used my new Spellbinders Fancy Tags.
Enjoy the cards
The last card here is a Christmas card using the pinwheel technique which I really like using.

No comments: