Thursday, 5 January 2012

Welcome in 2012

Well here I am back to welcome in 2012. I for one hope it will be a lot better than 2011 although I know that I have to face the reality that my brother in law won't be with us for much longer and even he knows that too as I learned from having a phone conversation with him the other night.

Hopefully 2012 will mean less earthquakes for us as well.2011 was certainly full of them.

I have been making cards some for the Spiritsparkplugs Ministry that I am part of and this is my charity of chocie for card making and charity work for 2012.

I am just waiting for my Becky Higgins Project Life order to arrive. This will be a work in progress for 2012 and I am not sure yet whether I will do it as a daily thing or go back and do it slightly different by putting all my old photos into this system.

I will finish this rambling by uploading my first swap card for 2012 which is a card map for one of my Yahoogroups called RubberstampingAngels.
Here is that card. I am more than happy with it. Hope you like it too.

No comments: